Our vision is to see a world of God consciousness, respect, dignity and justice.
Our mission is to Serve, Educate and Inspire.
We are people who will always strive to:
- Live by the teachings of the Quran & the ‘Messengers’ sayings & actions.
- Demonstrate selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility& modesty.
- Treat each other and all people with respect, fairness and justice.
- Continually acquire knowledge, learn and improve ourselves and help others to do the same.
- Take responsibility, work as a team, build relationships and partnerships based on doing the right thing.
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
- Be accountable to each other, continually remember death, and fearing final accountability to Allah.
Our aims are to:
- Focus on the needs of the diverse Muslim community whilst ensuring services are open to all
- Meet the needs of the local community by promoting health, education and employment opportunities.
- Provide Muslims and non-Muslims with the opportunity to learn and understand Islam, through dialogue, discussion and social interaction.
- Contribute to the social, cultural, spiritual and economic enhancement of the whole community, through policy and strategy development and service.